Tuesday 22 March 2016

Sally Hansen Complete Care 7 in 1 Nail Treatment Review



Hi everyone,

This week I am reviewing the Sally Hansen Complete Care 7 in 1 nail treatment.
Usually I have fairly strong nails, but since being pregnant they have been a bit brittle and flaky so I was excited to give this treatment a go and see if it helped.



The pink, glass bottle is really pretty and comes with a decent amount of product!



The complete nail care treatment contains avocado oil, sea salt, pomegranate extract and calcium and is said to create a durable shield that helps restore strength, moisture and natural brightness to dry, brittle nails. It claims to give you stronger, healthy-looking nails in 3 days and also helps prevent staining, fills ridges in your nails and gives shine for up to 10 days.
The great thing about this nail treatment is that you can wear it with nail polish as a base and top coat or just by it's self!

I first applied it 2 weeks ago and I can say that since I have been wearing it none of my nails have peeled at the edges like they have been and they have felt stronger and looked brighter while wearing it.

RRP $19.95 for 13.3 ml

Thanks so much for reading! Let me know your thoughts on the Sally Hansen 7in1 nail treatment if you have tried it yet!

Mary
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment